As a Business Travel Consultant, you will be part of a strategic team, being able to have a direct impact on the growth of one of the hottest startups in Europe.
• Master Customer Service, having a vocationally customer-focused mindset.
• Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible.
• Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
• Help achieve very low churn rate of existing accounts by addressing/solving problems.
• Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches.
• Help define and establish best practices altogether with the rest of team.
• Ensure a smooth transition with the rest of the team from weekdays to the weekend, back and forth.
• Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
• Adapt fast to continuous changes and contribute to making them happen in a smooth way: we are a growing start-up!