AREX is on a mission to democratise finance. We are building a transparent online marketplace that cuts out the middleman from company financing, allowing European companies to invest, innovate and employ more. We're solving a €250bn financing gap in Europe through a revolutionary technology solution while giving investors access to an entirely new asset class.
The AREX marketplace allows for businesses to turn their sales receivables into cash by selling them to professional investors. Join us in building a real-time two-sided marketplace with bidding bots, open APIs for partners, neural networks for learning about market behaviour, and a robust foundation based on efficiency and security.
To be part of AREX Engineering Team as a Backend Developer being responsible for maintain and develop the different components within the AREX ecosystem.
What you will do:
Take an active role on the different stages of product development, solve challenging problems and more importantly help avoid them! You will be a member of Scrum team working in Agile environment.
- Graduated in a technical subject, preferably computer science;
- A solid technical background with at least 3 years of professional experience;
- A skill set containing at least Go, NodeJS, PostgreSQL and Microservices;
- High coding standards and experience with different testing methodologies;
- Knowledge and experience designing and building distributed systems;
- Strong communication skills in English;
- Experience with gRPC or similar;
- Experience Event Sourcing and CQRS;
- Experience with Domain Driven Design;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
What we offer:
- Choose your own hardware
- Private health insurance
- Unlimited colombian coffee
- Training / Meetups / Events budget
- Stock Options
- Flexible working hours
- Cozy offices just next to the beach
- Inter-office golf tournaments
€40k - €55k + equity