We are looking for an experienced professional to join our finance team as a Accounting Clerk. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast moving company in a time of exciting growth. Are you a self-starter person with strong analytical skills and high attention to detail? Then this may be the job for you!
- Daily accounting of:
- Branch office in SPAIN (where is 99% of the activity).
- Holding company in USA.
- Subsidiary in UK.
- Consolidate in US GAAP.
- Bank reconciliation
- Weekly reporting of individual and consolidated Balance, P&L and Cashflow
- Give support to the team in establishing the reporting structure between group companies.
- Give support to the team in internalizing accounting and selecting ERP system.
- Coordinate external advisors (auditing, tax).
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting or similar role
- Knowledge of excel is a must
- Advanced English spoken and written
- Knowledge of Navision is a plus
- Analytical thinker with superior problem solving skills
- Excepcionally well organized
- Demonstrates initiative to handle tasks independently
- Experience working in international / multi - cultural environments
- Excellent teamwork skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Free gym-for-less membership.
- Fresh fruit and coffee.
- Cozy offices in a fantastic location at the 22@ district of sunny Barcelona, a top floor with a fantastic terrace with views to all the city and the Med.
- Choose your own hardware: you will get a brand new laptop (Macbook Pro / Air) or desktop computer of your choice.
- An enthusiastic and passionate young team that is building something great!